The Fluid Audio F4 is the perfect entry level near-field monitor for the aspiring musician or seasoned Pro. That's not to say this is not a professional monitor, however. The same amount of time and expertise that was behind our bigger, more expensive speakers was invested in the F4 as well. Great imaging, clear articulate midrange and ample bass that doesn't muddy up the vocals. That is the hallmark of the Fluid Audio sound, and will help you pinpoint exactly what you want to create in your audio landscape.
Being the smallest of the family has its advantages, too... like convenience. Its compact size allows for flexible placement, whether you're mixing your album on a smaller console or video editing on a small desk - you get professional studio sound quality.
Aside from the TRS and RCA inputs, there is also an Aux input on the front baffle as well as a headphone output. As all Fader Series speakers, there is also the convenient fader volume control on the front baffle as well.
General audio playback
• Frequency response: 69 Hz – 22 kHz (+/-3dB)
• Crossover frequency: 2.5 kHz
• Amplifier power: 2 x 15 watts
• Signal-to-noise: > 90 dB (typical A-weighted)
• Polarity: Positive signal at + input produces outward LF one displacement
• Input impedance: 20 k ohms balanced, 10 k ohms unbalanced
• Input sensitivity: 85 mV pink noise input produces 74dBA output SPL @ one meter with volume control at maximum
• Power: Fixed 110V ~50/60 Hz or 220V~50/60 Hz
• Protection: RF interference, output current limiting, over temperature, turn-on/off transient and subsonic filter
• Cabinet: Vinyl-laminated MDF
• Size (single monitor): 222 x 150 x 172 mm (HxWxD)
• Weight (pair monitors): 14 lbs / 6.5 kg