The Streamer Stage II features an elegantly contoured body made of African Afzelia wood. It has an arched top and an ergonomically recessed back. The slim neck-through design - invisible from the front - is recessed into the body.
Neck and body are perfectly balanced to ensure an optimum playing position and superb playing comfort. Clarity and transparency are undoubtedly the most striking tonal characteristics of the Streamer Stage II. Dry, fundamental notes and a well-located, lower mid-range is the Warwick prescription to cure sound frustration.
The Streamer Stage II is also a favorite for its instant response, growling mid-range, sparkling treble and cellar-deep bass.
- Available as 4- or 5-string
- Left-handed and fretless version available*
- Afzelia body
- Ovangkol neck
- Wenge fingerboard
- YinYang inlays
- Scale length: 34" (long scale)
- 24 frets
- Active MEC J/J pickups
- MEC 3-way electronics
- Finishes: Natural Oil Finish, Coloured Oil Finish and Stain High Polish Finish (Coloured Oil Finish and Stain High Polish Finish with extra charge)
- Warwick tuners
- 2-piece Warwick bridge
- Warwick security locks
- Gold hardware
- Just-A-Nut III
- Weight**: 4,4 kg (4-string), 4,5 kg (5-string)
- Warwick EMP-strings: 4-string: 045" - 105" (38200M), 5-string: 045" - 135" (38301M)
- Including Warwick "User Kit"
- Including flight case by RockCase® (only for Germany, Czech, Poland, UK, Austria and Swiss) or "Premium Line Plus" RockBag® for electric bass
* no extra charge
חברת "דיאז" עושה את כל המאמצים להציע את המחירים הנמוכים ביותר לרכישה באינטרנט
במידה ומצאת מוצר זה במחיר זול יותר - צור קשר. טל' 039611776