The BUGERA NUKE BTX36000 features a Heavy-duty footswitch which pulls double-duty for FX and the graphic EQ
Very powerful 3,600-Watt true bi-amping stereo bass amplifier
• Ultra-flexible 2 x 1,800-Watt stereo or 3,600-Watt bridged mode
• Integrated Crossover with dedicated Frequency and Balance controls for bi-amping operation
• Active, ultra-musical 9-band graphic EQ for total sound control
• Dedicated Bass, Mid, Treble and additional Mid frequency control enable ultimate sound shaping
• Switchable Ultra Low and Ultra High processing for ultimate tone
• Integrated Compressor increases sustain and smoothes out volume peaks when playing dynamic slaps
• Bright function for brilliant sound enhancement, even with heavy compression
• Balanced DI outputs with pre/post routing for direct connection to your mixing console
• Tuner outputs on front and rear panel.
Stereo Effects loop for external effects devices (stomp boxes, rack effects, etc.) • Dual footswitch for graphic EQ and Effects loop included • Independent DC and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers • High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life.