The Audio-Technica BP892c MicroSet delivers clear and accurate sound (even at high SPLs) in an inconspicuous package. Extremely lightweight, it hooks securely behind either ear and can be worn for hours without fatigue. It offers a flat, extended frequency response ensuring consistently intelligible, natural audio for a variety of applications. The BP892c is protected by a highly durable Parylene coating in a black finish.
The BP892c does not come with power module. It features a 1.4 m (55") permanently attached miniature cable, unterminated.
Audio-Technica BP892c Features:
• Handles high sound pressure levels with ease
• Extremely intelligible natural audio
• Inconspicuous, lightweight headset with capsule diameter of just 2.6 mm is ideal for applications requiring minimum visibility
• Ergonomic under-ear design-flexible, lightweight contoured loop hooks behind the ear for an ultra-secure, comfortable fit with or without glasses
• RoHS compliant-free from all substances specified in the EU directive on hazardous substances
• Includes AT8440 cable clip, two AT8157 windscreens, two AT8156 element covers, a moisture guard, and a carrying case