Pristine sound, brute power and no-fault reliability make the DCM amps the power amp of choice for professionals. Designed for continuous operation, overheating is not a problem, especially down at 2 ohms where other amps simply quit. Drive up to four 8 ohm subwoofers per channel and never worry about a shutdown! Massive Toroid power supplies with huge capacitors deliver the bass that kick drums demand - you will feel the deep, resonating power that other amps lack.
The rock-solid, efficient design with its superb, testimonial-proven sound, makes the USA built DCM an amp you'll gladly own for years.
DCM1000 Power Amp
1000W bridged 4 ohms, 700W bridged 8 ohms.
• Continuous RMS per CH: 8 ohms 225w, 4 ohms 300w, 2 ohms 500w.
• Not rated "pulse power" or at 2 ohms for a few minutes like some amps
• THD 20-20kHz @ rated 90% output: 0.1%, 50% ouput 0.03%.
• High transparent 45v/us slew rate. Studio quality 100 dB S/N ratio.
• INPUTS: 1/4" balanced and female XLR balanced.
• OUTPUTS: 5-way binding post, Speakon(tm) and two 1/4".
• Switches: limiters, ground lift, paralleling inputs, bridge mode.
• Recessed level attenuators, clip, signal, protect and power on indicators.
• Soft-start, DC SpeakerGuard(tm), thermal and short circuit protection relays.
• Variable speed fan. Heavy-duty all steel construction.
• Dynamic low frequency punch with transparent high-end for uncolored sound.
• 2U rackmount 3.5"H x 10"D x 19"W, WT: 25 lbs.
- See more at: ht